Savage Model 93 Rimfire Rifle Package
Item # 422380
Our Price $379.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Savage Arms Model 93 series represents the Savage bolt action entry in the great rimfire rifle sweepstakes. This rear locking, cock on opening design features dual extractors and a fixed blade ejector. Cartridges are fed from a removable 5-round box magazine. The two-position safety is located immediately behind the bolt handle at the right rear of the action. The adjustable Savage Accutrigger adds to the Model 93's precision. This package features a 4X32MM mounted and boresighted scope.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:What is the accu-trigger?Asked on 12/12/2010 by pro from Seminary,MS
A:The accutrigger is a trigger specific to Savage. The trigger has an extremely low resistance and with this low level of resistance it will increase the accuracy of the shooter. Normally with guns this would increase the possibility of the gun firing from a bump or drop, but the engineering behind this trigger disallows that from happening. If you Google "accutrigger" and select the first entry you will find an instructional video on the trigger mechanism. I have fired a 30-06 with an accutrigger and fell in love with this mechanism and I believe that you will too if you were to try it.Answered on 2/21/2011 by Me from Eastern Shore, MD
Displaying question 1