Savage Model 93 G Rimfire Rifle
Item # 422307
Our Price $259.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Savage Arms Model 93 series represents the Savage bolt action entry in the great rimfire rifle sweepstakes. This rear locking, cock on opening design features dual extractors and a fixed blade ejector. Cartridges are fed from a removable 5-round box magazine. The two-position safety is located immediately behind the bolt handle at the right rear of the action. From casual plinking to serious hunting, the versatile line of Savage Model rimfire rifles can handle it all. Features the adjustable Savage Accutrigger. Blued barrel on a walnut stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 1 Answer
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:will it harm the barrel of a savage model 93GL to fire 22 short, long, or long rifle ammo?Asked on 2/8/2010 by Ferd from Grand Rapids, MI
A:Yes Fred these three types of ammo will do harm as they may become lodged in the bore.These types of ammo are considerably smaller than the magnum 22 ammo.So it is not recommended to use ammo other than what the your weapon is chambered for.Answered on 9/17/2010 by Renegade Bill from Adams Center, NY
Q:Can a scope be mounted to this gun?Asked on 1/10/2010 by jay2481 from Decatur, MI
Displaying questions 1-2