ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Savage Model 110 Custom LH Centerfire Rifle w/ Scope
Item # UF102092552
Action - Bolt Action
Caliber - .300 Win. Mag.
Barrel Length - 26"
Weight - 9.8 Lbs.
Sights - Tasco 3-9x40mm Scope
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionA mainstay of the Savage line, the Model 110 was developed in order to provide the hunting market with a strong and powerful yet light and economical rifle. While sometimes lacking in the looks department, 110 rifles are tough, well-designed, and accurate right out of the box. The reliable 110 action, used as the basis for the entire Savage line, uses a bolt with a plunger-type ejector passing through the bolt face. The 110's barrel is threaded into the receiver and fixed via a large locknut located just ahead of the receiver, with a recoil lug sandwiched between the two, a system that allows barrels to be changed or headspace to be adjusted relatively easily, making for an extremely accurate yet inexpensive rifle. A push feed-style floating bolt head comes standard. This rifle features a custom-built, laminated stock with a raised cheek-rest, a Flaig's barrel, a Tasco Golden Antler 3-9x40mm scope, and a tang-mounted safety. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.