ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ruger Single-Six Handgun
Item # UF102764112
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .22 LR
Barrel Length - 5-1/2"
Weight - 2.2 Lbs.
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFirst produced in the 1950's as a response to the popularity of cowboy shows on TV, the Single-Six is Ruger's classic cowboy-style revolver. Early model Single-Sixes are often known as Three Screws due to their three cylinder frame screws. The original flat cartridge loading gate was changed to a contour or round Colt-style gate in early 1957. The varnished walnut grips became standard around this same time period. This single-action revolver features a blade front sight with a rear groove and black synthetic grips. Its grips and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.