Ruger SR1911 Handgun
Stainless steel barrel & bushing
Skeletonized trigger and hammer
Dovetailed, 3-dot sight system
Oversized beavertail grip safety
Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ruger SR1911 is a classically styled pistol designed with all of the modern manufacturing advances that you have come to expect from Ruger. Accurate, rugged and reliable, the SR1911 is 100% American-made in American factories with American workers. The original 1911 Series 70 design offers easy takedown and re-assembly. Ruger's precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel. The stainless steel barrel and bushing are made from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy. The SR1911's oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance. Its lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive release, while its skeletonized hammer is lightweight as well and provides faster cycling. The dovetailed, 3-dot sight system features a Novak LoMount Carry rear and a standard front sight that combines optimal target acquisition in an ideal carry configuration. An oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability. Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever improve positive manipulation. Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation that chamber is loaded. Hardwood grips and checkered backstrap. Includes one 7-round magazine, one 8-round magazine, a bushing wrench, and a soft case.