Ruger SR-556 Centerfire Rifle
Folding Back-Up Iron Sights
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe SR-556 offers Ruger's legendary rugged reliability and comes factory standard with a host of accessories that today's shooters demand. The SR-556 employs a patent-pending, chrome-plated, two-stage piston driven operating system that provides the user with a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm that is truly state-of-the-art. The chrome-lined gas block and chrome-plated piston and regulator work together to provide a smooth power delivery stroke to the bolt carrier. The by-products of the gas system are vented out the bottom of the gas block, away from the bolt carrier, keeping the action clean and free from contaminants.
Every SR-556 is built with a hammer-forged, chrome-lined mil-spec 41V45 barrel that ensures accuracy and longevity. The rifles come equpped with a set of Troy Industries Folding Battlesights, consisting of an adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight that fold down at the push of a button and can be easily removed to make room for advanced optics. A Hogue Monogrip pistol grip adds comfort when carrying or shooting. Other features include a telescoping buttstock, a chrome-plated bolt, a one-piece bolt carrier and extractor, and a set of rail covers.