Ruger SR-22 Rimfire Rifle
Nordic Components All-Aluminum Chassis
AR-Style Ergonomics & Hogue Monogrip
Six-Position Telescoping Buttstock
Precision-Rifled Cold-Hammer-Forged Barrel
Round, Mid-Length Handguard & Picatinny Rail
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ruger SR-22 Rifle is an autoloading rimfire rifle that combines the legendary reliability and affordability of the Ruger 10/22 with the ergonomics and configurability of the SR-556. The SR-22 places a standard 10/22 action inside a top-quality, American-Made, all-aluminum chassis that is custom manufactured to Ruger specs by Nordic Components, Inc. The final product is an affordable, feature-loaded rifle that faithfully replicates the AR-platform dimensions between the sighting plane, buttstock height, and grip. The SR-22 utilizes AR-style ergonomics with the industry-leading Hogue Monogrip and a six-position telescsoping buttstock on a Mil-spec diameter tube. Every rifle is built with a precision-rifled, cold-hammer-forged barrel that's 16-1/8" long and forged of alloy steel before being capped with the same flash suppressor found on the SR-556 and Mini-14 rifles. The SR-22's round, mid-length handguard is mounted on the standard-thread AR-style barrel nut with a barrel support block that ensures accuracy. The legendary Ruger rotary magazine makes the SR-22 one of the most reliable, trusted autoloaders available and the Picatinny rail allows for a variety of sight or scope options. 1:16" right-hand twist. 10 + 1 capacity.