Ruger SP101 Handgun
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe SP101 revolver boasts the strength to handle the powerful .357 Magnum and .327 Federal Magnum cartridges in a controllable, small-framed double-action revolver. Strong and reliable shot after shot, all SP101 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls, making them rugged, reliable, and dependable. Featuring a recoil-reducing grip, the SP101 is comfortable to shoot and perfect for personal defense or field use. The SP10 uses a triple-locking cylinder that is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. The patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips and the included cushioned rubber grip with a synthetic insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable. All Ruger revolvers features the patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism that provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. In addition, the SP101 is designed for easy takedown of integrated subassemblies that requires no special tools and allows for no-hassle maintenance and assembly. A hard plastic case is included.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The spec sheet says that it is the 2.5 inch barrel but the display pic shows the 3 1/16 inch barrel. Do you sell both of them? if so is the 3 inch barrel legal for deer hunting in wisconsin?Asked on 5/24/2012 by Hoss from Wisconsin