ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ruger P95 Handgun
Item # GM446881
Our Price $379.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith a 25 year track record of reliability, durability and performance in the field, P-Series pistols are simple, economical, and serviceable. And, most importantly, these pistols can be counted on to perform in adverse conditions. The P95 is designed to be easily maintained and can be field-stripped into five major subassemblies for cleaning, without the need for special tools. The rugged steel slide is coated in Ruger's proprietary Terhune Anticorro stainless steel or chrome-molybdenum blued steel. The matte-finished, reinforced-polymer grip frame is finished with a non-slip, textured grip with built-in picatinny rail added for convenience. The P95's high-visibility 3-Dot front and rear sights allow for quick and easy target acquisition. An ambidextrous manual safety appeals to both left and right-handed shooters and is within easy reach of either thumb. Includes two 15-round magazines and a factory hard case.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:Do I need a CPL to purchase this gun?Asked on 5/21/2012 by Anonymous
A:No, you do not need a "CPL" (Conceal Pistol License) to purchase this product. You need to CPL if you wish to carry it loaded in public places.Answered on 5/30/2013 by Bruce the shark from Peoria Illinois
Q:Hi, can this gun be sold in Illinois with the 15 round clips?Asked on 2/1/2012 by Don from Rockford/ Loves Park, Illinois 61111
A:that law expired September 13. 2004. The city of Chicago has banned it but in Illinois you can use any size clip. Hope this is helpful.Answered on 2/9/2012 by jimmydgunbuyer from Peoria IL
Displaying questions 1-2