ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ruger Mini Thirty Centerfire Rifle
Item # 617819
Our Price $899.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFor decades, Ruger Mini Thirty rifles have been the choice for applications ranging from the farm and ranch, to the deep woods, to personal defense. Their short barrels and overall short length make them favorites in any application where maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities. The Mini Thirty's simple, rugged Garand-style action uses a breechbolt locking system, a fixed position gas system, and a self-cleaning moving gas cylinder to give it unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions. A heavy, hammer-forged barrel provides extra rigidity and accuracy. Ruger's patented integral scope mounts are machined directly onto the solid-steel receiver of the Mini Thirty to provide a stable mounting surface and eliminate a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:is it legal to purchase in westchester county, newyork?Asked on 6/4/2012 by Daddy the Deer'est from scarsdale,ny
Displaying question 1