Ruger Mark III Hunter Handgun
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .22 LR
Barrel Length - 6-7/8"
Weight - 2.6 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRuger Mark III pistols represent the evolution of Ruger .22 LR pistols, continuing the legacy created by the Ruger Standard, Mark I, and Mark II pistols and yet incorporating many new engineering refinements. They are simple, rugged, and affordable, making them a great value for any sporting purpose, whether target shooting, plinking or small game hunting. Features include a rigid barrel and receiver connection, an automatic bolt-hold-open latch, a rugged steel grip frame, a contoured ejection port, easy-to-grasp tapered bolt ears, and rigidly mounted sights for consistent accuracy. The Mark III Hunter's patented loaded target indicator provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded. Its smoothly contoured, comfortable grip has a natural pointing angle with checkered, non-slip grip panels providing a non-slip hold and the internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs. A fluted target barrel and adjustable fiber-optic sights help shooters attain pinpoint accuracy. This pistol features Weaver-style scope-mounting bases and includes the original factory hard case. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.