Ruger LCR Lasergrip Handgun
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action Only
Caliber - .38 S&W Special +P
Barrel Length - 2"
Weight - .8 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ruger Lightweight Compact Revolver, a 13.5 ounce, small frame revolver with a smooth, easy-to-control trigger and highly manageable recoil is packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today's most demanding shooters. The LCR is built on a monolithic frame, which supports cylinder and barrel and is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum in the standard LCR and 500 series stainless steel in the LCR-357 model. Ruger's patent pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reducing weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil. The exclusive friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that rests in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull. With the LCR's unique grip peg, a variety of grip styles can be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. This double-action-only revolver features a ramped front sight with a rear groove and a set of Crimson Trace Lasergrips and includes a Ruger zippered carrying case and the original factory box. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in excellent condition.