ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ruger LC9-CT Handgun Package
Item # 716947
Melted Treatment for Carry
Rugged Alloy Steel Slide
Glass-Filled Nylon Grip Frame
High-Visibility Adjustable 3-Dot Sighting System
Crimson Trace Laserguard
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe LC9 is a double-action-only, hammer-fired, locked-breech pistol with a smooth trigger pull. Control and confident handling of the Ruger LC9 are accomplished through reduced recoil and aggressive frame checkering for a positive grip in all conditions. The Ruger LC9 features smooth "melted" edges for ease of holstering, carrying and drawing. The pistol is ruggedly constructed with a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame. The dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system is made up of a windage-adjustable rear sight and a fixed front sight. Numerous safety features are in place including an internal lock, a manual safety, a magazine safety, and a loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded. The CT model comes with a Crimson Trace Laserguard.