Ruger Gunsite Scout Centerfire Rifle
Non-Rotating, Controlled Feed Extraction
Fixed Blade Ejector
Soft Rubber Recoil Pad w/ Spacers
Ghost Ring Adjustable Aperture Rear Sight
Integral Scope Rings & Standard Flash Suppressor
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRuger's Gunsite Scout Rifle is the perfect lightweight, hard-hitting, do-it-all bolt-action rifle. The Gunsite Scout rifle was developed in conjunction with Gunsite, one of America's most respected firearms training facilities, to be the one gun that every shooter needs. Each rifle has the Gunsite logo engraved on the grip cap. The Gunsite Scout uses a non-rotating, mauser-type controlled feed extractor, the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward. The Gunsite Scout's soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters. Its accurate sighting system consists of a ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected non-glare post front sight. Integral scope rings and a picatinny rail are included to provide a stable mounting surface for a variety of optics. The standard flash suppressor reduces muzzle flash and can be removed from the threaded barrel for the fitting of other muzzle accessories. Among the Gunsite Scout's huge range of premium features and accessories are: a rugged, one-piece stainless steel bolt, a medium contour, cold hammer-forged, alloy steel barrel, a glass reinforced nylon trigger and magazine well, and a 10-round detachable box magazine.