Ruger 22/45 Target Handgun
Internal Cylindrical Bolt Construction
Precision-Molded Zytel Polymer Grip Frame
Loaded Chamber Indicator
Adjustable Rear Sight
Magazine Disconnect Safety
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionNo other .22 LR pistol provides the feel of the classic 1911 pistol with the proven reliability and value of the Ruger Mark III pistols. The perfect trainer, it allows for low-cost practice and provides shooters with the familiar and preferred grip shape and feel of the famous 1911 .45 caliber pistol. The 22/45's integral cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs. The comfortable, precision-molded Zytel polymer grip frame has a serrated front strap and backstrap. The accurate sighting system features precision-adjustable rear and fixed front sights and a drilled and tapped receiver for the included Weaver-style scope base adapters. Ruger's patented loaded chamber indicator provides visual and tactile indication that the chamber is loaded and the magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed. The Bull Barrel edition of the 22/45 also features a contoured ejection port, easy-to-grasp tapered bolt ears, and a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame and includes two 10-round magazines and a hard plastic case.