ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ruger 22/45 MK III Threaded Barrel Handgun
Item # UF102676174
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .22 LR
Barrel Length - 4-1/2"
Weight - 2.0 Lbs.
Our Price $349.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionNo other .22 LR pistol provides the feel of the classic 1911 pistol with the proven reliability and value of the Ruger 22/45 pistols. The perfect trainer, it allows for low-cost practice and provides shooters with the familiar and preferred grip shape and feel of the famous 1911 .45 caliber pistol. In addition to the identical grip angles, the 22/45 features the same manual safeties, magazine releases, and bolt hold-opens as the 1911, making them perfect for .45 caliber shooters looking for an affordable way to train. The 4-1/2" threaded factory barrel accepts many popular muzzle accessories. The pistol's comfortable, precision-molded Zytel polymer grip frame comes with replaceable, checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and a non-slip hold. The patented loaded chamber indicator provides visual and tactile indication that the chamber is loaded and the internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs. This single-action pistol features Picatinny mounting rails and a 2-position safety and includes two 10-round magazines and the original factory box. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in excellent condition.