Ruger 10/22 Carbine Rimfire Rifle
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIdeally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting, and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. The 10/22's heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact, and abrasion-resistance, and has an unmatched ability to withstand the elements. The hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw V-block system and the A380 aluminum alloy receiver is precision-machined to provide long-term reliability to the 10/22 action. Ruger's patented, detachable 10-shot rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. The easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique flush-mounted magazine without leaving it exposed to dent or creating uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle's balance points. The Ruger 10/22 also features a fiber-optic front sight and an adjustable rear sight and a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts is provided with every rifle. The 10/22 Carbine features an 18-1/2" barrel with a 1 in 16 right-handed twist. Matte black barrel and receiver on a hardwood stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the gun come with a rail or do you have to buy one for mounting a scope or sightAsked on 4/8/2012 by RugerShooter1022 from il