Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ruger 10/22 Boy Scout Rimfire Rifle
Item # 693934
Engraved Boy Scout Stock
Push-Button Manual Safety
Detachable Rotary Magazine
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIdeally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting, and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. The 10/22's heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact, and abrasion-resistance, and has an unmatched ability to withstand the elements. The hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw V-block system and the A380 aluminum alloy receiver is precision-machined to provide long-term reliability to the 10/22 action. Ruger's patented, detachable 10-shot rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. The easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique flush-mounted magazine without leaving it exposed to dent or creating uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle's balance points. The stock is engraved with the Boy Scout Motto and emblems of the Boy Scouts of America.