Protects your dog's paws from serious injuries
Anatomical mold like human shoes
Breathable mesh uppers and grippy Vibram soles
Safe for indoor and nautical use
The Ruffwear Bark'n Boots Grip Trex protect your dog's paws from serious injuries with durable Vibram soles for all-season adventures. This set of four doggy boots feature an anatomical mold like human shoes for a more consistent fit, sizing and shape. The seamless construction reduces abrasion and improves fit while expansion gussets, Sure Cinch close straps, lash tabs, and grip cuffs hug your pup's legs for comfort and a secure fit. The breathable mesh uppers and grippy Vibram soles provide stability, protection, and traction while hiking, backpacking, walking, and running on steep, rough, or rocky terrain. Non-marking sole is safe for indoor and nautical use.
• Expansion gusset makes the boots easy to put on
• Adjustable closure strap ensures a customized fit
• One-piece mud guard enhances the fit and long-term durability of the boot
• 3M reflective trim provides low-light visibility from multiple angles
• Tightly woven air mesh keeps dirt and debris out while providing superior ventilation
Measure paw width across widest part of paw while bearing weight. XXS: 2.0", XS: 2.25", S: 2.5", M: 2.75", L: 3.0", XL: 3.25".