Enhances fit, performance & comfort of dog boots
Wicks moisture and increases insulation
Reinforced toe box and cuff
Bark'n Boot Liners are designed to enhance the fit, upgrade the performance, and improve the comfort of dog boots on rough or abrasive trails. Ruffwear designed these little booties to wick moisture in warm conditions and increase insulation in colder weather. The double-knit construction features a reinforced toe box and cuff for durability. Makes putting on Ruffwear boots a cinch! Ideal if your dog has a dew claw. Ruffwear recommends trimming your dog's nails to extend the life of these liners.
• Tapered cuff keeps the boot liner in place on dog's paws
• Curved "claw box" follows dog paw anatomy and minimizes bulk inside boot
• 90% Polypropylene/10% Spandex fibers wick moisture, dry quickly, and provide comfort and stretch
• Reinforced stitching in claw box provides additional durability
• Spandex allows liner to stretch to fit two boot sizes per one liner size
Measure paw width across widest part of paw while bearing weight. XXS-XS: 2.0"-2.25" (fits XXS-XS boots), S-M: 2.5"-2.75" (fits S-M boots), L-XL: 3.0"-3.25" (fits L-XL boots).