Rossi Matched Pair Rimfire Rifle Combo
Item # 422707
Our Price $249.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Rossi Matched Pair has set the standard for 2-barrel guns. This combination long gun package is unequalled, having been recognized as the best top notch, full-sized backpack take-along. They start with a popular single shot rifle, then hand fit a shotgun barrel to create the Matched Pair. The result is a highly reliable rifle with adjustable sights and a button-rifled barrel for enhanced accuracy, which quickly swaps barrels to become your favorite shotgun. This makes the Matched Pair the perfect gun for hunting or a fun day at the range. This combo includes both a 23" .22 Magnum rifle barrel and a 28" 12-gauge shotgun barrel.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:Do you get 12g slug barrle or birdshot barrle with this gun?Asked on 4/27/2012 by steve from cleveland, oh
Q:I was wondering about this gun is it a 22 or a shotgunAsked on 11/11/2009 by mark from hammond
A:It is both a 22wmr. And a 12 gauge with a modified choke you change the barrels which is very easy just remove forarm stock screw and drop the receiiver and replace it with the otherAnswered on 12/22/2009 by Firearm Xpert from New concord, KY
A:bothAnswered on 4/10/2012 by shadester from Mukwonago, WI
Displaying questions 1-2