Rossi Matched Pair Centerfire Rifle Combo
Item # 417459
Our Price $299.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Rossi Matched Pair has set the standard for 2-barrel guns. This combination long gun package is unequalled, having been recognized as the best top notch, full-sized backpack take-along. They start with a popular single shot rifle, then hand fit a shotgun barrel to create the Matched Pair. The result is a highly reliable rifle with adjustable sights and a button rifled barrel for enhanced accuracy, which quickly swaps barrels to become your favorite shotgun. This makes the Matched Pair the perfect gun for hunting or a fun day at the range. This set includes both a 23" rifle barrel calibered for .243 Winchester ammunition and a 28" 12-gauge shotgun barrel.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:will the .243 work good for deer and coyote or will I be better off with a .270Asked on 3/21/2010 by DJR from Dorr Mi
A:it would depend on the type of bullets you use, the range, and how good of shot you are. i have alot of luck with .270 but with .243 i think it doesn't drop the deer instantly unless you shoot for the spine or head.Answered on 5/20/2010 by matt from barstown, ca
Displaying question 1