Rossi Circuit Judge Firearm
Item # GM447569
Fires .45 LC Rounds & .410 Bore Shells
Single/Double Action Design
Transfer Bar Safety
Red Fiber-Optic Front Sight
Our Price $529.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMade in a cooperative effort between Rossi and Taurus, the Circuit Judge starts the most overwhelmingly successful revolver in recent history and has extended its range for incredible hunting and target shooting. Now you can fire .410 Bore 3-inch Magnum shotshells, .410 Bore 2.5-inch shotshells, and .45 Colt ammunition in any order you please, without switching barrels. The Circuit Judge delivers amazing versatility, accuracy and simplicity. It includes the latest in modern features like a a single-action/double-action trigger, a red fiber-optic front sight, a yoke detent, a transfer bar, a cushioned recoil pad. All Rossi firearms also incorporate a transfer bar mechanism and a manual safety on a single shot, break-open design in which the breech cannot be closed or opened if the hammer is cocked. The incorporated Taurus Security System utilizes a key to lock the firearm and offers additional safety for youth.