Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Rock River Arms LAR-15 Predator Pursuit Centerfire Rifle
Item # 615830
20" Air-Gauged Stainless Heavy Match Barrel
.223 Wylde Chamber
Two-Stage Match Trigger
Hogue Rubber Pistol Grip
Our Price $1,199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRock River Arms, Inc. produces American-made, custom-built rifles and pistols, including their LAR-15, a precision tactical rifle contracted by the DEA. The LAR-15 Predator Pursuit is notable for its 20", air-gauged stainless steel, heavy match barrel, the same barrel used on Rock River Arms' National Match rifles. The barrel is over a pound lighter than their Varmint barrel and accurate up to 3/4 MOA at 100 yards. The Predator Pursuit also features RRA's .223 Wylde chamber, designed as a Match chambering for semi-automatic rifles. The chamber is relieved in the case body to aid in extraction and has a shorter throat for improved accuracy. The rifle comes standard with a forged A4 upper receiver, a light varmint gas block with a sight rail, a two-stage match trigger, RRA's Winter Trigger Guard, a Hogue rubber pistol grip, an aluminum free-floating tube handgaurd, and an A2 buttstock. 20-round magazine and RRA case included. 1:8 twist.