Rigid Industries M-Series Spot/Flood LED Light Bar Combo, 10"
Item # 759601
Durable marine LED light
50,000+ hour life span
Reverse polarity protection
Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
Integrated thermal management system
Our Price $399.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRigid Industries LED lights are fast replacing conventional lighting in the marine industry. Among marine LEDs many advantages, heat production has reached an industry low. Consequently, the risk of burn injuries is virtually erased. Marine lights do not emit UV rays as well, so there is no risk of the paint on the vessel getting damaged. These are not the only reasons why LEDs are fast replacing incandescent bulbs. One other major factor is durability. Rigid Industries LED lights are much hardier and they withstand impact and vibration like a charm when compared to regular lamps. This is a crucial advantage in the waters and ensures a longer life-span of your entire lighting system. Light kit includes mounting hardware. One-year warranty.
• 50,000+ hour life span
• Reverse polarity protection
• IP68 Certified
• GORE Protective Vents
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
• A360 high purity aluminum cast housing
• 3-stage durable UV 3800 powder coat
• Over/under voltage protection
• Operating temp -40° to +145°F
• MIL810-STDG vibration certified
• ASTMB117 salt/fog certified
• ROHS compliant
• Electrically protected against RFI/EMC interference
• Integrated thermal management system
• Weight: 3.45 lbs.
• Watts: 42.5
• AMP Draw: 2.95
• Raw Lumens: 3950
• Lux @ 10m: 1015
• Beam Distance: 637.2m
• Peak Beam Intensity: 101500cd