ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Remington Nylon 77 Rimfire Rifle
Item # UF101364044
Action - Semi-Auto
Caliber - .22 LR
Barrel Length - 19"
Sights - Open w/ Adjustable Rear
Our Price $449.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBuilt in conjunction with Remington's then parent company, DuPont, the Nylon line of rifles were the first successful synthetic stocked firearms on the market. The rifle's forend, receiver and stock are made entirely of two pieces of DuPont-produced nylon 6-6 (also known as Zytel), first cemented together and then bonded under high heat and pressure to form one piece. The result is a sleek stock with very slender and attractive lines, a fluted comb, a long and graceful forearm with a black plastic Schnabel tip, and a curved pistol grip with a black cap. With the majority of the rifle's internal parts made of synthetic materials as well, the Nylon 77 can operate without any added lubricants, making it especially popular in arctic regions. In addition, Remington's Nylon stocks were found to weigh much less than traditional wooden stocks, while retaining enough accuracy for most varmint-hunting and plinking tasks. A slip-over blued steel cover gives the receiver a more normal appearance and also conceals a pair of stock reinforcing machine screws and nuts. The Nylon 77 also updated the Nylon 66 design by adding a detachable box magazine that gives the rifle a 10-round capacity. This auto-loading rifle features an an adjustable rear sight and a tang-mounted safety. Its stock, metal, and bore are all in good condition.