ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Remington Model 887 Nitro Mag Shotgun
Our Price $399.99 - $499.99
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionBorn of gunmaking expertise that brought you the best-selling, most trusted shotgun of all time, the Model 870, the Model 887 Nitro Mag is an armor-clad warrior here to carry the torch of Remington's great pump-gun legacy through the most extreme conditions on earth. The most durable and reliable shotgun ever built, the 887 has no external surfaces to rust. Remington's exclusive ArmorLokt construction process seals the receiver and barrel in a vault of weather-impervious synthetic armor, so you can wipe it down with your wet dog or a decoy bag at the end of the day. Its overmolded surface is built to withstand abrasion in the trenches, whether that's barbed wire, gnarly thorns, or the bottom of a Jon boat. And when it's time for action, the revolutionary SuperCell recoil pad so effectively reduces rearward force that it makes a 3" mag 12-gauge feel like a light field load. Featuring a 28" barrel with a solid rib and a Hi-Viz front sight with interchangeable fiber-optic light tubes to maximize visibility for the conditions, the Model 887 Nitro Mag handles 12-gauge 2-3/4", 3", and 3-1/2" loads interchangeably. Like the Model 870, the receiver of the 887 is manufactured from solid steel, and the barrel is hammer-forged, ensuring strength and longevity.