Remington Model 870 Express Synthetic Shotgun
Item # 416977
Our Price $349.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis All-American pump gun brings hunters the best of all worlds. Beneath no-nonsense, ready-for-work exterior of the Model 870 Express lies the same quality, precision, and dependability that you'll find in Remington's legendary Model 870 Wingmaster, but at a much more affordable price. Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. The silky-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Appropriately dressed for the hunt and not for the wall, each shotgun sports non-reflective black matte metalwork and either a wood stock and fore-end or black synthetic stock and fore-end. Both the 12- and 20-gauge models are offered with your choice of a 26- or 28-inch vent-rib barrel with a Modified Rem Choke and single bead sight.
Its solid, dependable action makes it America's favorite, and our continual upgrades make it the most advanced, well-rounded family of pump shotguns around. Along with continually evolving designs, this shotgun's superiority is a matter of rugged dependability, great pointing characteristics and versatility.In fact, the Model 870 has been the standard for slide-action performance for almost 60 years.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:What is the difference from pump and pump action?Asked on 6/25/2012 by Atombomb
Q:what is the recomed age for this gun?Asked on 12/31/2009 by Anonymous
A:It doesn't say this is a youth gun or compact so I assume it is a full size adult shotgun. If it's for a smaller sized adult or adolescent then try looking for a youth model. One tip DON'T buy a very light small shotgun or single shot for a beginning shooter, they kick like a mule and will turn off any desire for the person to shoot it if it hurts to do so! An auto loader will shoot the softest. I know this from experience.Answered on 1/5/2010 by Happy1953 from western NY
A:10 YRS AND UP. LITTLE KICK NO BIG DEAL. NOT TO LOUD .Answered on 5/15/2012 by GOBBLER JOE from NEW JERSEY
Displaying questions 1-2