Remington Model 870 Express Super Mag Waterfowl Shotgun
Item # 422333
Our Price $579.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith continually evolving designs, rugged dependability, great pointing characteristics and versatility, the Model 870 has been the standard for slide-action performance for almost 60 years. Beneath the no-nonsense, ready-for-work exterior of the Model 870 Express lies the same quality, precision, and dependability that you'll find in Remington's legendary Model 870 Wingmaster, but at a much more affordable price. Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. The silky-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Because it's a Super Magnum, handling everything from light 2-3/4" loads to heavy 3-1/2" magnums, the 870 Express is the standard for versatility as well. The Waterfowl variant is built on a virtually indestructible synthetic stock with a Mossy Oak Duck Blind finish. The shotgun is also supplied with a sling, HiViz sights, and a Rem Choke "Over-Decoys" choke tube.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:can you shoot slugs out of it the way it comes? what choke does it have in it?Asked on 12/2/2010 by camohunter31 from shelbyville, IN
A:You cannot shoot slugs out of it the way it comes. It has a waterfowl choke tube so you would either need to buy a modified choke for it or a slug barrel.Answered on 1/31/2011 by xcrunner from Ohio
A:Most all shotguns can shoot slugs and this one can as well. You will have to shoot rifled slugs though unless you get a rifled barrel for it because it does come with the smoothbore barrel for birdshot. You should be able to find the proper rifled slugs for it though just about anywhere.Answered on 2/7/2011 by matrix from Pampa, TX
Q:I have a remington 870 express super mag But i cant find the exact gun i have,it has the realtree hardwoods finish.And theforend looks different than all the ones on here and on the remington website.Asked on 2/10/2010 by Turkeyslayer2010 from Steinhatchee,Fl
A:I too have one but bought it second hand. I think it was made for Wallys, though based on this link on the Rem Site: Home » Products » Walmart Shotguns » Model 870™ Express® Super Magnum in Realtree Hardwoods HD® CamoAnswered on 6/7/2013 by BDolamite from Greenville, SC
Q:can this gun take lower than 3 1/2Asked on 11/14/2009 by Anonymous
A:It will take 3 1/2 and less, like 2 3/4.Answered on 11/16/2009 by Matt from Gander Tech
A:yes it canAnswered on 12/15/2009 by duck hunter from brrstow ca
Displaying questions 1-3