Remington Model 870 Express Jr. Shotgun
Exclusive 12" long pull for youth
3" chamber and screw-in choke tube
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith continually evolving designs, rugged dependability, great pointing characteristics and versatility, the Model 870 has been the standard for slide-action performance for almost 60 years. Beneath the no-nonsense, ready-for-work exterior of the Model 870 Express lies the same quality, precision, and dependability that you'll find in our legendary Model 870 Wingmaster, but at a much more affordable price. Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. The silky-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot.
All youth firearms have shortened barrels that counter-balance the lighter stock, while retaining ballistic effectiveness. These shotguns feature single bead sight. Stocks are black synthetic or laminate hardwood, all with perfect length, weight, and balance for smaller stature shooters.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:how many shotgun shells dose the Remington 870 express Jr.20-Gauge Pump Shotgun holdAsked on 6/26/2010 by Anonymous
A:4 plus one shell in the chamberAnswered on 12/7/2010 by rednecker from woolwine ,va
A:4+1 with 2 3/4" shells
3+1 with 3" shells
Hope this helps even if it is almost two years later.Answered on 5/9/2012 by Leeroy Jenkins from Virginia
Q:the pump of my remmington 870 express magnum 20 gauge is stuck and wont move what do i do?Asked on 5/14/2010 by Cameron Hill from Andrews Texas
Q:What is the overall length and weight of this shotgun?Asked on 3/19/2010 by Rob from Birmingham, MI
A:37 1/4"Answered on 3/25/2011 by nicklopez from Sparrow Bush ,NY