Remington Model 770 Centerfire Rifle Package
Item # GM416728
Our Price $349.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Model 770 is the perfect choice for any hunter looking to fast forward through the process of selecting a scope and components. It comes with a pre-mounted and boresighted 3-9x40mm riflescope. Other advancements include a new, ergonomically contoured stock with a raised cheekpiece for rapid scope to eye alignment, and grip texture in all the right places. Offered in a selection of long and short action calibers, the Model 770 is the quickest route to legendary status, and a full freezer.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 4 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:how much more kick does this rifle have than a pump 12 gaugeAsked on 2/16/2010 by BW from huntersville, NC
A:I have the same rifle, and im 14. from experience shooting both 12 gauges and this rifle, the rifle may have a little less of a kick than a 12 gauge. I can shoot 40+ rounds at the range and my shoulder is just getting sore. its a perfect rifle.Answered on 6/12/2010 by jeff from Texas
Q:What is the range of this gun. looking around 300-500 yard shotAsked on 2/14/2010 by Anonymous
Q:what other ammo can you shoot from this Rifle besides 30-06 roundAsked on 1/28/2010 by Anonymous
A:.243, .308, .300, pretty much the usual deer and varmint ammo. i have the 30-36 version and i love it. shoots very flat and is a great gun for the priceAnswered on 2/5/2010 by anon from ny
A:NONE,THE 30-06 COMES IN 220GR,165GR,180 GR,COVERS ABOUT ALL BIG GAME ON N/AMERICAN CONTAnswered on 2/10/2010 by PECOSBILL1941 from EVERETT WA
A:You can only shoot 30-06 ammo, but it comes in a variety of bullets which makes this caliber one of the most versatile for the one gun hunter. You can get a 55gr sabot, a 110 gr, 150, 165, and 180. In other words, with one rifle and a mix of cartridges you can shoot anything from varmints to black bear.Answered on 2/9/2010 by John from Georgia
Displaying questions 1-3