ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Remington Model 700 VTR Centerfire Rifle
Item # UF101612973
Action - Bolt Action
Caliber - .223 Rem.
Barrel Length - 24"
Weight - 7.2 Lbs.
Sights - Drilled & Tapped
Our Price $649.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionNo production hunting rifle beats the Model 700's out-of-the-box accuracy and trophy-claiming dependability. The 700 features a receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock resulting in uniformity and strength and a recessed bolt face that locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel, which is surrounded by the receiver, forming "three-rings-of-steel" that enclose the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength. The VTR's triangular barrel contour is a product of years of rigorous research and development focused on reducing weight, enhancing rigidity and promoting rapid heat dissipation. To decrease recoil and muzzle jump, this uniquely contoured 22" barrel has an integral muzzle brake that's machined-in during production. This rifle features an OD green synthetic stock with an overmolded rubber grip and forearm and an X-Mark Pro adjustable trigger. Its stock, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.