Remington Model 700 VTR Centerfire Rifle
Our Price $749.99 - $849.99
$50 Rebate Available
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Model 700 Varmint-Tactical Rifle is a revolutionary system optimized for extended range precision and mobility. Its triangular barrel contour is a product of years of rigorous research and development focused on reducing weight, enhancing rigidity and promoting rapid heat dissipation. To decrease recoil and muzzle jump, this uniquely contoured 22" barrel has an integral muzzle brake that's machined in during production. Along with the barrel design, brought together a host of other cutting edge features on this super accurate Model 700 platform. The results are nothing short of astounding. Chambered for the inherently tight grouping 223 and 308 calibers, each model engineered with a rate of twist optimized for tactical style bullets, the Model 700 VTR is compact and swift handling thanks to its sleek lines and short action. The legendary "three-rings-of-steel" and the many other superior design elements of this rifle deliver the highest degree of out-of-the-box accuracy available today. Plus, it's matched with the X-Mark Pro Trigger system for the ultimate in crispness and shot control. For improved consistency, the green synthetic stock has a vented beavertail forend that promotes rapid cooling. Its overmold accents provide a firm gripping surface and the dual sling swivel studs permit convenient attachment of a bipod and a sling.