Remington Model 700 SPS Varmint Centerfire Rifle
Item # 422657
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWhen it comes to precision, there's no finer pedigree in the industry than Remington varmint rifles. The Model 700 SPS Varmint is capable of punching tiny groups straight out of the box because it's built on the Model 700 action, the most solid, dependable and trusted in existence. Its 26" heavy contour barrel is perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings, including the hot new 17 Remington Fireball. Plus, the ergonomically designed black synthetic stock has a vented beavertail fore-end for enhanced grip, reduced weight and better heat dissipation. And sharp predator eyes won't spot the tough, non-reflective matte blued finish on the barrel and receiver. Other standard features include a hinged floorplate magazine, sling swivel studs, and a drilled and tapped receiver.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 2 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:Hi I'm new to sport shooting , would like to ask what are the differances between the modle 700 and the 770 rifle . and what scope would be recomended ? Thanks rickAsked on 2/4/2010 by Rick from Titusville
A:The only real difference is the fact that the 770 is set up with a 3x9 scope mounted and bore sighted. your best bet is to go to remington's website and be overwhelmed with the amount of choices. first thing is to find a caliber for yourself. do you want a long distance target gun or a hunting gun? mid range, varmint? are you fine with larger recoil or do you need something light.Answered on 2/12/2010 by tutti from palm beach, fl
A:THE 770 IS A MUCH CHEAPER VERSION OF THE RIFLE. THE LUGS ON THE BOLT ARE MUCH SMALLER, THE ACTION IS NOT SMOOTH AT ALL COMPARED TO A 700 AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE THE 770 IS NOT AS ACCURATEAnswered on 2/8/2011 by DEERHUNTER from SAYVILLE, NY
Displaying question 1