Remington Model 11-87 Express Sportsman ShurShot Shotgun
Fully rifled 21" barrel
Realtree Hardwood HD stock
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionConsider the Model 11-87 Sportsman ShurShot Camo Cantilever this deer season's MVP. Featuring the new ShurShot synthetic pistol-grip stock, it launches 2 3/4" or 3" 12-gauge slugs with ambidextrous accuracy. Right and left-handed shooters alike will marvel at the exceptional comfort, maneuverability and rock-steady hold offered by this new stock design. The SuperCell recoil pad tames hard-hitting slug rounds with unmatched efficiency. Its superior shock absorption, when combined with the soft-shooting Model 11-87 action, facilitates rapid, accurate followup shots and gives you more confidence on your first shot. It's dressed from butt to bore in Realtree Hardwoods HD camo and has a 21" barrel that's quick to point. A built-in cantilever mount makes adding optics a cinch.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:i bought an 11-87 in 2001, i want to put this new stock shown in this photo.. how much is just the stock'Asked on 3/31/2012 by Anonymous from indianapolis
Q:Does an automatic rifled shotgun take away the FPS using the sabot slugs.Asked on 11/12/2009 by beaford from south carolina
A:No it doesn't. The sabots will shoot the same.Answered on 6/16/2010 by IowaSlugHunter from Bettendorf, IA
Q:is thair any left handed modelsAsked on 11/1/2009 by Anonymous
A:From my understanding on the Remington Website, there are no left handed models available, but the stock is usable for left and right handed shooters. The chamber isn't left handed though so the ejection port is to the right. You can buy a left handed model and buy the stock and cantilever barrel for it. Just a little bit more work on your part. Great gun though!Answered on 6/16/2010 by IowaSlugHunter from Bettendorf, IA