ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Remington 870 Express Super Mag Turkey Shotgun
Item # GM438529
Our Price $499.99
Sale Price $449.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe model 870 Express ShurShot Synthetic Turkey is optimized for the turkey woods with the revolutionary ShurShot synthetic pistol grip stock. It's contoured to accommodate both right and left handed shooters, while offering an incredibly steady aiming platform that handles like lightning and aids in lessening felt recoil. This shotguns shorter 21" barrel adds to its superb maneuverability and the Turkey Extra Full Rem Choke channels maximum payload to the sweet spot. The receiver is drilled and tapped, so adding optics is a cinch. Mossy Oak Obsession coverage on the stock and forend keep you concealed.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:can you shoot regular 2 3/4" shot shells through a shotgun chambered for 3.5" magnum loads?Asked on 4/27/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1