ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Remington Model 700 XCR II Centerfire Rifle
Overmolded Synthetic Stock
TriNyte Corrosion Control Finish
X-Mark Pro Trigger
Drilled and Tapped For Scope Mounts
Save 10% on Firearm Accessories-Show Details
Save an additional 10% on firearm accessories when you purchase any new firearm. Offer expires 08/05/2015.
Our Price $899.99 - $999.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe 700 XCR II series of rifles have features that nearly every hunter will find desirable. The synthetic stock will withstand the most adverse conditions, and the Hogue rubber overmold on the grip and forend of the stock provide a sure grip, even in wet weather. Remington's proprietary TriNyte corrosion control system provides the rifle with a finish that will resist rust and corrosion no matter what weather you hunt in. The X-Mark Pro Trigger System gives you a level of crispness and shot control once only available through high-dollar customization. All mating surfaces are polished to a mirror-like finish, giving you a trigger that breaks like glass.