ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
Garmin GPSMAP 740 Chartplotter
Raymarine e7D MFD Radar Package w/Display, GPS, Sonar, & Radar - US Coastal maps
Click product for pricing info.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe G190 Ultra-Bright Marine Multifunction Display is designed for use within a larger G-Series Navigation system. These extremely high-resolution displays feature sharp contrast, bold graphics, and vibrant colors, making them ideal for open cockpits, bright pilothouses, and demanding tropical lighting conditions. 9 direct selectable and video inputs allow you to connect your devices ad video sources without complicated splitters or switching systems.
These displays must be connected to the GPM400 processor module (sold separately) and a G-Series Command Center Keyboard (sold separately: #93134 or #93122). From there, you can add GPS sensors, sonar, radar, wind instruments, entertainment, extra displays, additional processor, and more to custom create a navigation system to suit your needs.
• 19" ultra-bright SXGA marine display
• 1280 x 1024 resolution
• Sunlight-viewable with a wide viewing angle and sharp contrast
• Adjustable backlight (100 levels) with night mode
• Impact-resistant glass fascia bonded to LCD for reduced condensation
• Anti-reflective filter
• Direct access keys for each video input source
• 3 picture-in-picture options
• Thin bezel for small footprint
• Rugged, aluminum construction
• Waterproof to IPX6 standards
• Comes with a sun cover, VGA cable, power cable, and flush-mounting hardware
• Voltage: 12V or 24V DC systems
• 17.9"W x 15.3"H x 3.9"D
• 16 lbs.
• 9 video inputs with programmable names - 3 Analog VGA, 2 DVI, 3 Composite, 1 S-Video
• Networks with NMEA
• Networks with both SeaTalk(ng) and SeaTalk(hs)
• For use with any navigation device or system via VGA or DVI
• Easily link with on-board PCs and on-board CCTV camera monitoring
• Connect to entertainment devices such as satellite TV, DVD players, and more