ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Raymarine EV-200 Sport Pilot
Item # 786987
Complete autopilot in one box
No calibration required
Innovative EV sensor core for precise monitoring
Flexible installation options
Simple user interface
Our Price $2,099.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionEV-200 Sport Evolution Autopilot Features:
• A complete autopilot in one box
• Evolution Ai for superior performance
• No calibration required
• Wheel Mount Sport Drive
• SeaTalkng Network Capable
• ACU-200 auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
• Hydraulic Steering = Max. 7,000 lbs.
• Mechanical Steering = Max. 4,400 lbs.
• EV-1 Sensor Core
• p70R Autopilot Control Head
• ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit (Includes the M81105 Rotary Rudder
• Evolution Cabling Kit
• Sport Drive R12221
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the
Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing. Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
EV Sensor Core Features:
• Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
• Flexible installation options
• Mount above or below deck
• Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
• Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2° in all conditions
• Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70R Autopilot Control Head Features:
• LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
• Wide 160° viewing angles
• Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
• Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
• Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
• Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer; Jog Steer
• Simple system and group dimming/illumination
• Support for multiple data sources
• SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-200 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Suitable for use with fixed and tilt helms, the drive unit fits over your existing steering wheel shaft. Fit your steering wheel directly over the drive for a compact and effective installation.
Evolution Cabling Kit
• 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
• 1 x SeaTalkngg Backbone Cable (5m)
• 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
• 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
• 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
• 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator