ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Raymarine CP300 ClearPulse Sonar Module
Item # 786981
High performance fish finding
Ideal for any angler looking for enhanced sonar
Clear images of fish and bottom structure
Compatible with wide range of transducers
Rugged, waterproof enclosure
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe CP300 is a bottom to top re-design of Raymarine's ClearPulse high definition sonar technology. The CP300 provides high performance fish finding and bottom tracking for all of the MFD ranges including E classic, E, & C Wide, G series, and the LightHouse based a, c, e, and gS series multifunction displays. Because the CP300 uses all of the current non-broadband transducers, it makes a plug-and-play retrofit to a DSM30 or DSM300.
• Ideal for anglers looking for enhanced performance above and beyond the built-in sonar option on Raymarine multifunction displays
• Dual frequency sonar
• 200kHz for coastal fishing and 50kHz for offshore
• Automatically adjusts and adapts for a clear image of fish and bottom structure in depths up to 5000' (dependent on transducer used, water salinity, and turbidity)
• Hands-free ClearPulse digital sonar technology automatically adjusts sonar parameters and virtually eliminates clutter
• Compatible with broad range of 600W and 1000W transducers, including in-hull, transom-mount, and thru-hull options
• RayNet network connection for integrating with latest generation MFDs
• Same rugged enclosure as the CP450C
• Waterproof to IPX6 and IPX7 standards
Note: Fishing, Trolling, and Cruising mode selection and Hyper Ping are all controlled automatically by the CP300 and these items will be unavailable in the legacy multifunction display interface. RayNet to RJ45 to SeaTalkhs network adapter cables will be required to connect CP300 to legacy systems.