Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Award-winning Bongo is now available in a complete Water Park package. Provide hours of fun and create endless family memories, while enjoying our best ever value in water trampolines.
The Bongo 10 Water Park comes complete with Bongo 10 Bounce Platform, the 7' long Bongo Slide, and the 10' Aqua Log.
The Bongo is a portable floating swim platform that your kids can also bounce on at home. The Bongo Bounce Platform has no frames or springs which makes it ultra lightweight and portable, so you can use it at your cabin, at your lake site, or in your backyard. The octagonal tube is made of 22-oz. 1000-denier PVC with heat-welded seams. Includes quick inflation valve and aluminum boarding ladder with assist handles.
Bongo 10 Bounce Platform Specs
• Inflated size: 10' dia. x 26"H
• Capacity: 1 adult or 2 children (500 lbs.)
• Bounce Surface: 34 sq.ft. (5'10" dia.)
• Weight: 37 lbs.
• Set-Up Time: 8-10 min.
• Required Water Depth: 8'
• Anchor Weight: 35 lbs.
• 3-Step Ladder
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:What is the advantage/disadvantage in terms of size?
Are any of them portable behind a boat?
How are they moored in a lake?Asked on 8/27/2009 by Ginger from NC
A:The bouncers are not trampolines. Trampolines have springs and shoot you higher into the air, and bouncers are just trampoline surface without springs. So the bigger they are the more people that can fit on them at once safely. None of the Rave Aquaparks are towables. The Aquaglide Takeoff is the only bouncer tht you can also pull behind a boat but it does not have springs. Water parks are anchored to the bottom with a cement brick and a long rope attached tot he underside of the waterpark until you want to take them out.Answered on 9/3/2009 by JUSTIN from OVERTONS TECHNICIAN
Displaying question 1