ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionUnlike traditional bimini top fittings, this stainless-steel hinge's quick-release feature allows the owner to easily remove or install the top without worrying about screws and pins. Low-profile base mounts directly onto any vertical or horizontal surface. Hinge is designed to snap into the base and can swivel 360°. Mounting holes 2.5" center to center. Mounting hardware not included. Sold individually.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
5 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-5
Q:What is the foot print of this item? Screw to screw length?Asked on 8/24/2011 by Don from Pomona,CA
Q:can this product be mounted on a railing or top rail of a windshield? I currently have a non-quick release hinge on my boat, it believe the hinge is slightly convex on the bottom.Asked on 8/16/2011 by Eric from Lake Zurich, IL
Q:how exactly does it work and what comes with the purchase?Asked on 1/21/2010 by Anonymous
A:* Low profile Quick Release 316 stainless steel hinge.
* Surface mount, no cut-outs are necessary.
* Easily remove or install top without having to keep track of screws and pins.
* The hinge snaps into base and stays attached to bimini when separated.
Comes with just the hinge. Mounting hardware not included.Answered on 1/25/2010 by Chad @ Overton's from Greenville, NC
Q:are the hole sizes standard, what are the measurements?Asked on 1/21/2010 by Anonymous
A:The hole size is standard and the holes are 2.5" center to center.Answered on 1/25/2010 by Chad @ Overton's from Greenville, NC
Q:I was wondering if you just sold the 'socket' that fits on the end of the pole and inserts into the quick release. I have the quick release on my boat (06 mastercraft) but the 'socket' came loose and fell off into the water. Or do I have to buy the entire assembly. I also unfortunately bent one of the other 'sockets' while this whole event was unfolding, so I could actually use two of these. thanks for the adviceAsked on 5/9/2009 by Anonymous from central NH
A:We do not sell the socket separately.Answered on 10/22/2010 by Justin from Overton's
Displaying questions 1-5