Powerwinch Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass
Anchors up to 300' per minute
Ultra smooth motor uses less amps
Built with stainless steel fasteners
Watertight seals protect against corrosion
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Safest Way to Anchor!
Powerwinch Automatic Free-Fall Windlass Features:
• Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down.
• Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system will stand up to years of use.
• Ultra smooth motor uses less amps; Free-fall action preserves your battery.
• Built with durable stainless steel fasteners to resist corrosion.
• Watertight seals for additional protection against corrosion.
• One-piece motor plate for smooth power transmission & improved gear life.
• Heat-treated oil-impregnated gear systems offer smoother operation.
• Stainless steel drive shafts.
• Replaceable Rode-Glide smoothly channels rope and chain below deck.
• Use tapered back splice for smooth rope-to-chain transition.