Creates powerful disinfectant to purify water
Kills 99.9% of organisms with no filter or pump
Purifies from 1 to 20-liter volumes at a time
Compact & easily portable: 1.2” x 1.7” x 3.7” size
USB rechargeable + incorporated solar panel
Ideal for wilderness adventures, emergencies, or any situation requiring clean, drinkable water, the Potable Aqua PURE Electrolytic Water Purifier produces a powerful mixture that’s capable of purifying even the dirtiest of waters. Adding just a small amount of the included Brine solution (salt + water) produces a powerful, mixed-oxidant disinfectant to be mixed with the water, where it kills 99.9% of all organisms and inactivates viruses, bacteria, Giardia Lamblia, and Cryptosporidium – all without any pumping or pre-filtering. Capable of purifying volumes of 1 to 20 liters at a time and with its lightweight, compact design, the PURE Electrolytic Water Purifier has a variety of applications, making access to clean, drinkable water an option any time, any place.
PURE Electrolytic Water Purifier Specs
• Weight: 3.8 oz.
• Dimensions: 1.2” x 1.7” x 3.7”
• Operating Temperature: 20°F - 40°F
• Water-Resistant to 60’
• Maximum Altitude: 60,000’
• 30-minute kill time for bacteria, viruses, and Giardia Lamblia
• 4-hour kill time for Cryptosporidium
PURE Electrolytic Water Purifier Steps
1) Fill reaction chamber with small amount of Brine solution.
2) Press orange activation button until desired volume of water being purified lights up on the product.
3) Press and hold same button until bubbling starts in reaction chamber – this means the mixed-oxidant disinfectant is being made.
4) When bubbling stops, it is ready for use: pour the mixture into the water you wish to purify, and wait the appropriate amount of time (outlined in the guide and instruction manual).
Now, it is ready to drink!
• USB Rechargeable: 150 liters per full charge*
• Incorporated solar panel for failsafe charging
• Treats 60,000+ liters of water*
• Designed to meet military freeze/thaw, drop, and load-bearing requirements
*Based on standard single dose aligned with EPA Guide Standard of Microbiological Water Purifiers. More than this standard single dose required in treating cloudy or colored water for Cryptosporidium.