Poly-Planar Class D Power Amplifier
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
500 watts of crisp, clean audio power
Gold-plated connections resist corrosion
Efficient heat-sink design
Thermal and overload protection
The ME-400D Class D Power Amplifier provides 500 watts (125W x 4 CH) of crisp, clean audio power. This amplifier can be easily configured to enhance your listening pleasure. Gold-plated connections resist corrosion. Efficient heat-sink design ensures uninterrupted operation. The ME-400D will be an outstanding addition to your vessel's audio system.
• 4 Channel Class D Power Amp
• 2 ohm stable stereo outputs
• Bridgeable outputs
• Variable input level controls for each pair of channels
• Variable High-pass, Low-pass and All-pass crossover
• Variable Bass Boost circuit
• Thermal and overload protection circuitry
• Gold-plated RCA jacks and terminals
• Power Supply Voltage: 11-16V DC
• Idling Current: 0.8A
• Idling Current when off: <0.001mA
• Output Power (RMS)@14.4V/4ohms: 125W x 4CH
• Output Power (RMS)@14.4V/2ohms: 200W x 4CH
• Output Power (max)@14.4V/4ohms: 250W x 4CH
• Output Power (max)@14.4V/2ohms: 400W x 4CH
• Fuse Rating: 25A x 3
• Dimensions: 10-7/8" x 6-3/4" x 1-7/8"