ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Guide Series 787 features Plano's innovative angled storage system in a roomy, hard-body tackle box and includes 7 non-waterproof StowAway utility boxes for maximum security and organization of your tackle. Provides plenty of storage space for the comprehensively equipped angler! The integrated storage rack receives and holds the four largest StowAways individually at a 15° angle, keeping them securely in place by their own weight. Front edges of the large center boxes are exposed for easy identification of and quick access to your utility of choice. The compartment cover lid conveniently slides underneath and out of the way when it's time to fish, and pulls up to provide positive closure for transportation.
Each side of the 787 features a compartment, with a DuraView door, housing 3600 footprint StowAways. An integrated expandable rear compartment provides even more storage space. Two top access storage areas have DuraView lenses for a clear view of what's inside. An oversized handle provides a comfortable grip for easy carrying. Non-skid, impact-resistant base with rubber feet keeps the entire unit in place. Graphite/Sandstone. Dimensions: 23"L x 12-1/4"W x 12-1/4"H. Made in USA.
Includes the following StowAway utility boxes:
• Three 3701s (5 - 34 adjustable compartments; 14" x 9-3/25" x 1-19/50")
• One 3750 (4 - 27 adjustable compartments; 14" x 9-3/25" x 2")
• Two 3601s (4 - 21 adjustable compartments; 11" x 7-1/4" x 1-3/25")
• One 3650 (6 - 21 adjustable compartments)
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 0 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:About how many lures will this hold(sorry..hard question..?Asked on 6/16/2012 by Hunter The Hunter from PA
Q:About how many lures does this hold?Asked on 5/27/2012 by Hunter The Hunter from PA
Displaying questions 1-2