Pflueger Trion GX7 Ultra-Light Freshwater Convertible Spinning Reel
Six stainless-steel bearings
5.2:1 gear ratio
Lightweight graphite body and rotor
Smooth front drag system
Antireverse one-way clutch bearing
Our Price $39.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionFor your ultra-light freshwater fishing needs, make sure you bring along a Pflueger Trion GX7 Ultra-Light Freshwater Convertible Spinning Reel. With its graphite body and rotor and a machined aluminum handle with a rosewood knob, this reel is built tough but remains lightweight and comfortable even during extended use. A smooth front drag system with stainless-steel and oiled felt washers and audible drag adjustments means you get the trouble-free performance you need with every cast. Plus, the main shaft is corrosion-resistant for long-lasting use. Built-in Sure-Click bail. Spare aluminum spool included. Convertible retrieve.
- Graphite body and rotor will stay durable and strong but remain light and easy to use
- Six stainless-steel bearings deliver smooth performance
- Antireverse one-way clutch bearing means you get the control you need in any situation
- Wave curve oscillation system helps reduce friction for enhanced performance when pulling in a catch
- Smooth front drag system with stainless-steel and oiled felt washers and audible drag adjustments for control over your catch
- Anodized aluminum spool with titanium spool lip features strong construction with additional line protection
- Machined aluminum handle with rosewood knob helps you maintain a solid grip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel main shaft and components for durability
Warranty: 1 year limited; 5 years against breakage while fishing