details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionPerception Sport Sound 9.5 Kayak
The Sound Kayak's unique "Stabilizer Hull" is designed to enhance tracking and make this boat very stable, especially while getting in or out of the boat. It has a large cockpit opening providing plenty of room to maneuver and access your gear. The Sound also has a molded-in tray in the cockpit to keep fishing items accessible.
• Kayak Karrier Handles
• Padded Seat w/ Adjustable Backrest
• Keepers Foot Brace System
• Bungee Deck Rigging
• Mold-In Dashboard
• Tri-Keel Hull
• Length 9'6" / 290 cm
• Width 28" /71 cm
• Weight 38 lbs / 17 kg
• Capacity 300 lbs / 136 kg
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 2 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:IS IT A ONE PIECE MOLDED OR 2 PIECE MOLDED SHELL ALSO IS THE COMPARTMENT IN THE BACK A DRY COMPARTMENT SEALED TO PREVENT WATER FROM ENTERINGAsked on 7/15/2013 by STEVEN from LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
A:I personally own two of these for the past four years. Yes, this kayak is a one piece, roto-molded boat. No, the rear area is not sealed off and furthermore, has no hatch or access other than through the back of the seat. However it is a nice looking and tough kayak. I've been very happy with mine and have loaded this little boat down with enough gear on and under the rear deck for a 3 night camping voyage. I have not seen a kayak yet that actually has a true dry compartment. Water always seems to get in. I use waterproof bags for my trips.Answered on 10/5/2013 by John from Lancaster, PA
A:one piece roto molded.
no dry compartment.Answered on 8/20/2013 by fiddler from Fairfax VA
Displaying question 1