Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionPelican Bass Raider 10E Fishing Boat
Free yourself from the constraints of fishing from the banks and get in the water with a Pelican fishing boat. These small fishing boats are sure to please even the most avid fisherman. Prewired for electrical devices, equipped with multiple compartments, drink holders, two swivel seats, two vertical rod holders, and bow and stern motor mounts, the Bass Raider 10E has all the essentials for a successful day at the lake. Carry handles for easy transport. All hull materials are made from exclusive impact resistant RAM-X. Compatible with up to a 3.5 HP engine.
• Ram-X ™ hull materials
• Two adjustable/removable swivel seats
• Bow and stern built-in motor mounts
• Prewired for electric trolling motors
• 12 V electrical outlet
• Drink holders
• Carrying handles
• Dimensions: 10'2'' x 50''
• Weight: 145 lbs
• Capacity: 600 lbs
• HP rating: 3.5 HP
• Model: BBA10P409
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
4 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
Q:what is the maximum size electric motor the boat can handl and what is the recommended shaft size?Asked on 6/30/2014 by Bob the boater
A:From the manufacturer:
You can put up to a 3.5 HP engine on it so you can put any size electric on the boat. It comes with an MSO sheet, which is what you bring to register the boat, it is in the owners booklet in each boat.Answered on 7/17/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Do you get a title.Asked on 6/28/2014 by dave
A:Each boat comes with an MSO sheet, which is what you need to take to register the boat. It's in the owner's booklet in each boat.Answered on 7/17/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Can you put a 9.9 hp motor on it?Asked on 6/21/2014 by Kaleb
A:No. This boat is only rated for motors up to 3.5 hp.Answered on 6/23/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:Is there a cover for the Pelican Bass Raider 10EAsked on 6/26/2013 by Jim from Ringwood ,NJ
Displaying questions 1-4