Para-Ordnance 14.45 Handgun
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .45 ACP
Barrel Length - 5"
Weight - 2.6 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe 14.45 is the culmination of PARA's 20-plus years of innovation, giving you unlimited potential on the range. The basic design of the M1911 is augmented in the 14.45 by a double-stack magazine with a higher capacity. The three-pronged safety system includes a thumb safety that disengages the trigger, a grip safety that locks the hammer assembly, and an integral firing-pin block to virtually eliminated any possibility of accidental discharge. From the fiber-optic front sight to the adjustable rear sight, the 14.45 has everything you need to be a champion shooter. The front strap is checkered 25 lines per inch. This double-action pistol features tru-dot sights, two-panel checkered synthetic grips, grip sand slide lock safeties, and a skeletonized scope base and includes a 12-round magazine, two nickel-plated extended 14-shot magazines, and the original factory hard case. Its grips, metal and bore are all in excellent condition.